Saturday 26 June 2010

Making the most of the sunny weather.



Between tidying my room and watching glasto on bbc iplayer... i have been out and about enjoying the weather :)

The squirrel is from life, Tiim took me to a lovely park the other day and there were loads of them running around!
I tried to get the fur using watercolours...

The carousel is from the Hoe today. I went with Louise, and it was lovely and colourful. The noise got kinda annoying after a while, but Florence and the Machine on Louises Blackberry really saved the day.
I used coloured pencils for this one... dont usually use them, but it was convenient to carry them around.

Hope you like them...
xx

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing Hayley keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dave :)
    i think im getting into the swing of things...
    x

    ReplyDelete